Today is the last day you can register to make a comment on the planning application to demolish Biddenham House and build 8 new dwellings on the site.
So far there are 146 comments submitted by the public via the Borough Council Portal.
Please reach out to friends and neighbours who have not already submitted a comment or may be unaware. Bedford Borough Council will take into consideration the volume of comments when making their final decision.
The most effective way of doing this is to register a comment on the Bedford Borough Council website direct. please click here.
Note the following when making the submission.
- A Mr and Mrs application counts as one submission. You need to make two separate submissions to count as two.
- Two separate Mr and Mrs applications may have the same wording.
- Anyone who is 18 and over can make a separate submission in the same household.
- You don’t have to live in Biddenham in order to make a submission.
- The deadline for a Neighbour Consultation submission is 11th January 2018. No submissions will be accepted beyond this date.
If you experience any problems with registering with the Borough Council Portal, please let us know in the comments section below:-