BEDFORD BOROUGH LOCAL PLAN 2030: PLAN FOR SUBMISSION
Bedford Borough Council has submitted the above local plan to the Secretary of State for examination.
The Bedford Borough Local 2030 sets out borough wide planning policies and makes specific site allocations and land designations in the borough. It provides detailed proposals to meet the borough’s development requirements up to 2030. The Bedford Borough Local Plan 2030 covers the whole of the Bedford borough administrative area.
Paper copies of the Local Plan 2030: Plan for Submission and supporting documents are available to view at the Council’s Customer Service Centre in Horne Lane, Bedford and at the following libraries during normal opening hours:
- Bedford Central Library, Harpur Street, Bedford
- Bromham Library, Springfield Drive, Bromham
- Kempston Library, Halsey Road, Kempston
- Putnoe Library, Putnoe Street, Bedford
- Wootton Library, Lorraine Road, Wootton
Paper copies of the Plan for Submission only are available to view at the following libraries during normal opening hours.
- Bedford Mobile Library
- Biggleswade Library, Chestnut Avenue, Biggleswade
- Flitwick Library, Coniston Road, Flitwick
- Rushden Library, Newton Road, Rushden
- St. Neots Library, Priory Lane, St Neots
The Plan for Submission, supporting documents and representations received can be viewed on the Council’s website at www.bedford.gov.uk/localplan2030
Planning Policy Team
Bedford Borough Council
* 4th Floor, Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford, MK42 9AP
‘ 01234 718070
All general planning information is available on our website: www.bedford.gov.uk/planning
However, if the information is not available online, you will need to complete a request for advice on our pre-application enquiry form and pay the appropriate fee. Full information of this service and the online enquiry form can be found via this link www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries